Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Birthday Celebrations

Today is the most special man in the world's birthday. My sweet dear husband Michael. :) I make a big deal out of my birthday so I tend to do the same with other people's birthday, especially Michael's. Last year since we were really tight on money I wasn't able to do much of anything, and I was afraid I might not be able to do much of anything this year either because I didn't know if Theo would be here already or not. But thankfully I was able to do somethings for his birthday. Since he works on today we celebrated his birthday on his days off, Thursday and Friday. Thursday we went out to Red Robin for dinner because Michael could get a free burger for his birthday. We don't go out to eat much so it was a nice treat. We came home for a birthday "pie" afterwards. On Friday we went to go play miniature golf at a family fun center that I recently found. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was for Augusta, not the nicest place putt putt place I've been to but it was cute. I bought Michael Dutch Blitz for his present. We used to play it together before we started dating. Friday night we went over to family and had a nice dinner. Overall it was a great success and I'm really happy I was able to "spoil" Michael for his birthday, I don't get to do it often and I love the chances I do get to. :)

Delicious!



Love this man!

Almost 40 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment