Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

36 Weeks

So I made it! I finally made it to the final month of my pregnancy. I'm feeling pretty good so far but I am getting pretty anxious for this little guy to arrive. I keep telling him he's not allowed to be late, haha. One thing I won't miss once this pregnancy is over is all these doctor's appointments. I'll know Theo will have them but I'm sick and tired of mine. Maybe its just the doctors office I go to, but I usually end up being there for 2+ hours every single visit and its starting to really irritate me. It didn't bother me at first because I thought it just happened every so often but its been the past several appointments so I usually come back from them feeling very stressed out. Ok, enough of my ranting. This past month has been busy with preparing for this little guy. I have basically everything done and ready to go, just need to confirm on someone to take care of Mozzie while we're in the hospital. Even though I have everything ready I still don't feel "ready." Oh well for now I just need to try and relax. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment