Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Say Cheese!

Some exciting news this week! Friday I received a call from the Portrait Studio at JcPenney's and they offered a job! I'm very excited and grateful. Its only the by the grace of God that I was able to receive this job, in a way I'm very surprised that I got it. I start training sometime this week. I have not received my schedule for it, but will tomorrow. Thank you all for the prayers! Other great news is that Michael was able to get his license on Thursday! Now I get the privilege of him driving me around! He also has an interview with McDonald's tomorrow, so pray that it will go well because he really needs a job. I'm just very excited to see things moving along a little after tons of prayer. To everything that has happened I give the credit to prayer. Prayer has such power, especially in numbers! So again, thank you all for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment