Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stress

I've realized that it has been a while since I've written a post. Yikes! Things have been really busy and very stressful. Since I've moved up to Georgia Michael has lost the job he had. When he first got the job he was guaranteed three months of work. After three weeks there they told him that they didn't have any positions available. It was a shock when we first found out. It wasn't an easy thing to hear, especially since the wedding was in almost a month. We're not sure why this happened but we're dealing with it. Since then we've been trying to find a job. We haven't had much luck except for one place. Its a call center just down the road from the apartment that we're getting. When we first applied there I really wanted that job, mainly because it was right down the road and would save on gas, and if we both got hired there it would make things so much easier with only having one car. I really think its the best option for us. They called us for a job preview and then we got scheduled for a second interview the next day. Right now we're waiting on the drug test and background check to go through. The only problem is they don't know when it would start. I'm hoping to hear from them sometime this week. In the mean time we're both still looking for jobs. Well Michael more than me. I'm still looking but not as hard. I'm trying to get things done for the wedding. I've gotten most of it done, but there are still a few more things that I need to work out. The countdown till the wedding day has begun. We're all the way down to 12 days! I'm very excited! Tomorrow the first of the family coming in arrives. Michael's dad will be arriving sometime late tomorrow night. The rest of his family will be arriving sometime next week. My family will be arriving next week as well. It's going to get pretty crazy around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment