Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Marriage, Work, and More

I'm not sure how many times I've actually tried to sit down and write something but then had to get up and do something else and thus never getting a chance to actually post something. A lot has happened since the last post. I am now a married woman. FINALLY! The wedding was a gorgeous wedding. Though it did feel like it passed by in a blur but for the parts I was aware of were wonderful. However I never want to go through planning a wedding again, really glad that part is over. 

Just a glimpse of that beautiful day!

Michael ended up losing his job as a security guard. Things became really hard after that. But it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. About a week before the wedding Michael and I were hired by a call center. This made things a lot easier since we only have one car. The job started the day after the wedding so we didn't get much of a honeymoon but we have many more years to come for one so we're fine. We've been in training these past two months working there. We have the same training schedule but not the same schedule after training. We didn't realize this till after the fact. We can't get the schedule changed till after we have worked there for 90 days. So right now we're working our training schedule and we're going to try to make it through our different schedule when they come up. We were supposed to be starting those schedules this next week, but they decided to keep over half the training class another week in training. This is based on reviews that customers fill out. They want us to meet a certain percentage, Michael and I are both just a little bit short of that requirement, mostly due to a customer who was unhappy because we won't give them free money or they don't like the answers we give them so they give us a bad survey. But the bright side of things Michael and I get to spend another week together before we have to start working our regular schedules. 

On Tuesday, we had a new addition add to our extended family. My sister-in-law, Bethany, gave birth to a beautiful little baby boy, Owen Parker. We had the chance to go see him on Wednesday. He looks like a Rinderknecht, so we all know that means he looks adorable. :)

Nothing much more is happening in my busy life, except the normal, job, cooking, cleaning and taking care of my wonderful husband (though I do have to admit that he usually takes care of me more than I do of him).  Well I think I've finally got everyone up to speed on things in my life. Hopefully I'll do a better job in keeping up this. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment