Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Packing [pak-ing] verb- something I don't like to do.

Packing has never been one of my favorite things to do. I always put it off till the last minute. I grew up as a missionary kid so I'm used to the traveling and the packing and unpacking. I didn't mind the traveling, it was the packing I didn't like. I'm not sure how I ended up with so much stuff. I've been looking at the mess on my floor trying to figure out how it was all going to fit in my suitcase. I pack some stuff away and it seems like I still just as much stuff out of my suitcase as I did before. Its a never ending pile of stuff. It feels like when I'm busy packing things away someone comes in and drops off more stuff. I just don't like packing. Well I think I've complained enough about it now its time to get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment