Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas

It was sad to see my family and Michael leave today but it was nice to have them here. It was kind of tight trying to fit everyone in the house but we managed. It was a really warm Christmas this year. People were outside on the lake fishing in shorts and t-shirts, so much for a white christmas. :P This year I got my mom a very special gift. Since this was the first time in 2 years that all 4 of her girls were together my sister and we decided to get pictures done of all four of us. Of course my mom is very suspicious and found out about but its the thought that counts. We had a good time. I was also able to get some engagement photos done with Michael. I finally have some decent pictures lol. I can't believe that my wedding is in 2 1/2 months, and my time here in Florida is coming to an end soon. We did a lot of wedding planning this past week. Everything seems to be going great. Things are still a little busy but they'll slow down soon, so hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this more. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment