Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Family arrives!

I didn't realize how long it had been since I had posted something. I guess things just got so busy. I've been working a lot lately. The Christmas season is dying down so that means my hours are also going to die down which in a way its nice because I need the rest. I've finally have my wedding dress fitted and Michael's ring! That's two things off my list.

Last night my parents and two little sisters finally arrived in Florida! I was really excited to see them especially since I hadn't seen my dad or my sisters in almost a year and a half. My little sisters have gotten so big! Its unbelievable! The rest of the family arrive later on this week on Thursday and Friday and then everyone will be here! Its going to be a full house but I'm happy to have everyone here for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment