Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Greatest Husband

I just wanted to get this out in the open...I have the greatest husband ever! Never thought I would be so lucky in getting such a great guy. Lately (ok the entire time I've been pregnant) I have been crazy hormonal. One minute I'm fine the next I'm bawling my eyes out or raging mad. Yet through all of this Michael remains so patient and understanding. How he does it I have no idea. The mood swings have been getting worse recently and just the littlest thing will set me off. It's crazy. I'll be talking to a great friend and they'll say just one thing not even mean and in my head I'll go crazy mad but hold it in. Then once Michael gets home or I get a chance to talk to him he gets an earful. He knows that all I need is for him to just sit there and listen and let me get it all out. Isn't he great? He gives me hugs when I need them and apologizes if the littlest thing makes me cry, even when he has every right to sit there and wonder why I'm crying. I feel so blessed to be married to him. I think he is going to make such a wonderful father. Love him so much! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment