Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

The Newest Addition

Introducing the newest member of our growing family Mozzie. :)

We finally did it, we finally bought a puppy. :) At first we thought maybe we should wait to get one but then I decided that now would be the best time. I didn't want to have to deal with house training a puppy with a newborn and I thought that getting one now and house training it before the baby comes would be the best idea. Well at least in my mind it makes sense, I might seem utterly crazy to everybody else haha. He's a sweetheart. He's very playful and loves to cuddle (which I love!). I think we have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. He's super cute! We brought home Dallas when I was 6 months pregnant. THAT was crazy. Haha, but if you're planning on getting a dog anyways, now is definitely the time! Tell me how big he is when you take him to the vet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually used you as an example to convince Michael that I could handle it haha. I said if Bethany can take care of a puppy while pregnant with 2 kids than I can. You should feel honored :)

    ReplyDelete